Δευτέρα 22 Οκτωβρίου 2012

5 Educational Videos you should not Miss


One of the favourite things I like to do in my free time is watching my bookmarked videos. During the course of my online ' forays' I would stumble upon some good and inspiring videos but because of the restrictions of time I find myself unable to watch them and that is why I have created a playlist under the title of " videos worth watching " where I bookmark those videos and I get back to them when time permits .

 Most of the videos I watch are from TED and TED Education and I have shared many of them with you over the last couple of months. RSAnimate is also another treasure trove of great educational videos I have been following for sometime now. What I really like about their videos is the animation part of them. I love their creativity in presenting ideas and concepts and I am quite sure your students would love them too. I have just watched some of their videos and want to share them with you. I don't know if my preference list suits your tastes or not but I hope it does.

1- The Divided Brain




2- The Power of Networks


3- Changing Education Paradigm


4- Language as A Window into Human Nature


5- Smile or Die

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...